Laying In The Grass

19562465-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've been looking at this picture the past couple of days, and I swear that at first glance it looks like she is wearing a Yarmulke. I keep trying to figure out how that occured and after staring at the image really closely I have come to the conclusion that it is not a shadow but an optical illusion, and a really cool one. Just the way the slightly darker green is framed by the white of the ears, pretty cool. Bet you can't make it happen again.

How are you doing the diffusion on your framing? Is this an action that you can share? It is a pretty neat treatment.

Cute dog, by the way, but my wife says our Scooter is even cuter. Me, I'm happy to say they are all "Equally Cute" :lol: . Of course, when my wife said that she was grinning....

Nice shot, about the only thing I would do would be to cheat and add a little more catchlight in the eyes...... :wink:

Nice shot reminded me of this old action I had laying around so I grabbed a shot and applied it and then added the exif framing action from Joe Colson
Thanks for reminding me about this type of presentation
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

How are you doing the diffusion on your framing? Is this an action that you can share? It is a pretty neat treatment.

Bill,

In Photoshop, I just do a select box around the image and invert the selection. Then I perform a Gaussian Blur (sounds like a medical operation). WALA!! :) :) :) :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom