Laying In The Grass

Discussion in 'Birds' started by PhotoDawg, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Awww - what can I say?!

The shadow above his head looks like he's wearing a hat ;)

And very cool frame!

2. DOH!!! Your right!!

3. Cute picture Dawg, really like the framing, cute little guy. but what is all that green stuff???? LOL

4. Such a cute picture of your little guy. Well done my friend.

5. WEEDS!! I hate them. I have been spending all my time on the inside of the house. The only time I have for the front yard is to cut it. ARGH!! :x :x :x :x

6. celia bule

celia bule Guest

It's your Kia, right? She looks very smart

7. Yep, that's our Kia Maria! Thanks, she is! :) :) :) :) :)

8. Excellent, I love the way you have it framed..

9. Kudos Dawg! That's a great portrait of Kia. 8)

10. I've been looking at this picture the past couple of days, and I swear that at first glance it looks like she is wearing a Yarmulke. I keep trying to figure out how that occured and after staring at the image really closely I have come to the conclusion that it is not a shadow but an optical illusion, and a really cool one. Just the way the slightly darker green is framed by the white of the ears, pretty cool. Bet you can't make it happen again.

How are you doing the diffusion on your framing? Is this an action that you can share? It is a pretty neat treatment.

Cute dog, by the way, but my wife says our Scooter is even cuter. Me, I'm happy to say they are all "Equally Cute" :lol: . Of course, when my wife said that she was grinning....

Nice shot, about the only thing I would do would be to cheat and add a little more catchlight in the eyes...... :wink:

11. Nice shot reminded me of this old action I had laying around so I grabbed a shot and applied it and then added the exif framing action from Joe Colson
    Thanks for reminding me about this type of presentation
    original.

12. Bill,

In Photoshop, I just do a select box around the image and invert the selection. Then I perform a Gaussian Blur (sounds like a medical operation). WALA!! :) :) :) :)

13. Mike,

Very artistic composition!! I will have to give that a try sometime. :) :) :) :) :)

14. Cute doggie! You did well and a very cool frame to go with it!!

15. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good stuff Dawg,

Great pic of Kia, such a cutie.

thanks for sharing.

16. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Nothing to say but AWWWWWWWW...oh, and nice shot too :wink: