Lazerjet printers

Le Bourg, St Julien d'Oddes, France. 42260.
I have a HP inkjet printer which is a couple of years old. It's a Photosmart Plus all in one type. It works but I have never been impressed when printing photo's and seems to go through ink at an incredible rate.
I tried using none HP replacement cartridges which was a disaster. The quality dropped and they did not last as long.
I saw some comments from friend's on FaceBook suggesting LazerJet printers.
Has anyone tried using Lazer printers? and if so what's the verdict on them.

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
HP Laserjet (not z) printers are exactly what you need for business letters etc. Fast and economical. Very high quality. No ink.

They are NOT suitable for printing photos. The answer is to have one printer of each type.

The two manufacturers who make good (ink) printers for photos are Canon and Epson.

HP Laserjet (not z) printers are exactly what you need for business letters etc. Fast and economical. Very high quality. No ink.

They are NOT suitable for printing photos. The answer is to have one printer of each type.

The two manufacturers who make good (ink) printers for photos are Canon and Epson.
+1. Laserjet have their place in the office and quality is potentially first class but a photo printer is a much different beast designed for the purpose of producing photo prints - the best producing better than the average high street print lab.
Problem as you have identified is that they drink the worlds most expensive fluid at an alarming rate. :eek:

price of ink, again....
been there done that...
cheap alternatives do not work for me
so I use HP's Snapfish online solution.
Great quality at great prices.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom