Lazy afternoon

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Philippe Roger, May 29, 2007.

1. Late afternoon window light and a relaxed K.C. (a.k.a. Kitty Cat), using the new to me AF 85/1.4

[​IMG]

2. Aiii, that is NICE Philippe!

3. KC's a great model. I have a shot of her, too, and taken with an 85/1.4, too :).

4. MJAM

MJAM

Feb 20, 2006
    Juneau, Alaska
    Beautiful light, composition, subject, detail, sharpness - what more can you say? Mike

5. Wow, another beauty - very nice Frank! Proof that KC is very photogenic and that the 85 / 1.4 is quite the piece of glass!

6. Hehe... Right on both counts, Frits! KC is quite the happy cat and a real poser! :wink: I really like this lens, and I hope you'll like yours too. :smile: Frank and Mike, thanks for the nice words.

7. Great to hear Philippe, not that I doubted it :smile:.
    As for me: just 2 more weeks of patience :frown:

8. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    That could be a painting. Nice image.

9. Totally beautiful!:biggrin::eek:

10. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    KC is a beauty. Very fine portrait of her. I love cats and I had one for 17 years even though she thought of herself as a Samoyed dog. She tolerated all Sammies but could not stand other breeds.

11. Jeff, Dianne, Torben,

Thanks much for your comments. KC is a belly heavy cat (she tends to eat her food and the dog food too!), but she is a real sweetie and a great poser. We have 2 other cats as well, but they are much more elusive. KC is also our dog's best friend! :smile:

12. hirez_pez

hirez_pez Guest

KC is lovely!
    Just love cats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.