Lazy afternoon

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Philippe Roger, May 29, 2007.

1. Late afternoon window light and a relaxed K.C. (a.k.a. Kitty Cat), using the new to me AF 85/1.4

2. Aiii, that is NICE Philippe!
  3. KC's a great model. I have a shot of her, too, and taken with an 85/1.4, too :).

4. MJAM

Feb 20, 2006
    Juneau, Alaska
    Beautiful light, composition, subject, detail, sharpness - what more can you say? Mike
  5. Wow, another beauty - very nice Frank! Proof that KC is very photogenic and that the 85 / 1.4 is quite the piece of glass!
  6. Hehe... Right on both counts, Frits! KC is quite the happy cat and a real poser! :wink: I really like this lens, and I hope you'll like yours too. :smile: Frank and Mike, thanks for the nice words.
  7. Great to hear Philippe, not that I doubted it :smile:.
    As for me: just 2 more weeks of patience :frown:
  8. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    That could be a painting. Nice image.
  9. Totally beautiful!:biggrin::eek:
  10. tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    KC is a beauty. Very fine portrait of her. I love cats and I had one for 17 years even though she thought of herself as a Samoyed dog. She tolerated all Sammies but could not stand other breeds.
  11. Jeff, Dianne, Torben,

Thanks much for your comments. KC is a belly heavy cat (she tends to eat her food and the dog food too!), but she is a real sweetie and a great poser. We have 2 other cats as well, but they are much more elusive. KC is also our dog's best friend! :smile:
  12. hirez_pez

hirez_pez Guest

KC is lovely!
    Just love cats.