LCD Protector for D3s

Real Name
Randy
i had a stick on one (GGS i think) on my d3 but for my d3s i am going to try a Hoodman Hoodcap ?
the one on the d300 does fog up sometimes and scrathes easy but it is comforting knowing it's there

yes Julien, OCD, but at least I am not in denial

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using the Hoodman Hoodcap on my D3S. There are times when I use 2 cameras, one hanging off of each shoulder. On more than one occasion, I've had one camera body make contact with the other. With the 2 bodies swinging around, especially when I'm shooting sports, it's possible there may be direct impact on the screen, resulting in some sort of damage. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Real Name
Randy
I'm using the Hoodman Hoodcap on my D3S. There are times when I use 2 cameras, one hanging off of each shoulder. On more than one occasion, I've had one camera body make contact with the other. With the 2 bodies swinging around, especially when I'm shooting sports, it's possible there may be direct impact on the screen, resulting in some sort of damage. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

+1
i ordered one 2 days ago

I have used the GGS and Giottos on the D3s and like the Giottos better. I have had the corner edge of the GGS chip and haven't had that problem with the Giottos. Haven't used the Hoodman.

Alan

Randy,
The Hoodman product is very good. I used the GGS LCD protector on my D3, but opted for a Hoodman for the D3S. I prefer it over the GGS because it can be removed quickly. If Nikon supplied an LCD protector for the D3S like they do with the D300S, this would be it.

Regards....JL

Latest threads

Top Bottom