Lean On Me

web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Trying for a grainy film like exposure....:smile:

Looks pretty film like, although I get a feeling her sweater escaped the treatment somehow. I like the shot though. It can be many things. As soon as I write calm, they look afraid, as soon as I write sad they look happy. :)

Hey, Steve,

Really nice. Like you, I prefer that semi-gritty look. I really like the composition, too. But I have to agree with Tormod about the gal's sweater. Strange. I wonder if it was the type of material that caused it to be resistant to the gritty treatment, or perhaps its color or texture. Interesting that the whole image looks nicely gritty... except for that sweater. Go figure! Still a compelling shot. Nice get.

Hey, Steve,

Really nice. Like you, I prefer that semi-gritty look. I really like the composition, too. But I have to agree with Tormod about the gal's sweater. Strange. I wonder if it was the type of material that caused it to be resistant to the gritty treatment, or perhaps its color or texture. Interesting that the whole image looks nicely gritty... except for that sweater. Go figure! Still a compelling shot. Nice get.

Appreciate it Doug!

Great shot - If you're happy, they're happy. If you're sad, so are they... It just works lke that!

Latest threads

Top Bottom