Learning LAB

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by the_traveler, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Using Lab Color from Dan Margulis' book and having a trivial technical issue.
    When he marks color reference points on a photo, on the info palette the values of these points appear and remain below the two normal color readouts.

I can insert the points on the pix but the data only appears transiently on the two intial sets above.
    I can't figure out (or remember if I ever knew) how to make these four sets appear.

Help appreciated.

palettefg6.

2. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Dear Lew,

Do you mean pressing "i" to select Eyedropper tool and then Shift-mouse clicking to add anchor points to info palette? Shift-mouse drag to move points, Alt-Shift-mouse click to delete?

3. I can add the points but the numbers don't show

4. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Can you please post a screenshot? Do you have "colour samples" disabled in the info palette by chance? Press that small triangle in the upper right corner of the palette to check.