Leigh

Discussion in 'People' started by PGB, Jul 8, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This woman is the love of my life. Taken on July 3rd at our pre forth of July party at my mom and dad's home on Smith Lake in Cullman Alabama.

27631544-O.

Thanks for looking

2. She knows it!

Patrick,

Her eyes tell that she knows how important she is to you! Great capture.

Mike

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Patrick,

I'll bet you know just how lucky of a man you really are...a beautiful wife and wonderful children. Is there anything better in this world?

4. Well Patrick, no wonder she is the LOYL, she's gorgeous. Not only that but she has been kicking your butt of late with her photography.

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I can't think of anything Frank. I am a very lucky guy. Leigh just got back from out of town and I took off work to keep the boys. We don't do daycare so I had the opportunity to care for them all by myself. She has a tough job, they are pretty rough and tumble boys. I'm glad to have her home. We all missed her.

She gots some nice shots from Orange Beach area that I'm sure she's going to post.

Regards,

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thats the truth!!! She is so much more creative than I am. She worked in a photo lab/retail camera store for several years and has probably forgotten more than I'll ever learn. She truly is a gift from the Master up above.

Thanks Gordon,

7. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Re: She knows it!

Her eyes is what caught me the first time I ever saw her. That and the ragged Auburn sweatshirt. :twisted: She sealed my fate with homemade Lasagna and homemade garlic bread. It was all over then. :)

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    They eyes have it.

Leigh you are a Sweetheart.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Oh my goodness, you are all so nice. But the truth is, I really do love Patrick with all my heart and he did capture a moment. I was thinking how much I loved him as I watched out boys play when he called to me and took that picture. I'll confess that I'm much like Gordon's wife in that I generally don't like my picture taken, but when I saw this one I knew it was a look of love that he had gotten. Thanks for all your kind words.

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Super shot Patrick

That's just a great shot of Leigh! She should make it her new avatar! :wink:

11. Great shot, Great family and I second the notion of the avatar

12. Leigh, you've always been kind to comment on my photos and I appreciate that. I'm glad I now get to put a face with your posts...(it's hard to see from your avatar). You're a lovely lady and I think it's neat you and Patrick have such passion for each other, after years of marriage and a couple of kids. Keep that flame burning....

13. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Wow Patrick! What a pretty wife you have. Wow Leigh, your avatar does you no justice!

14. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Patrick

Print it hang it on the wall,very natural and lovely portait of your love.

Leigh,Chris is right about the avatar!!!!

15. Great portrait, definitely a keeper! (The Pic and the Women)

It can be hard to do a good capture of your loved ones, but you sure got one here, Patrick!

It's also nice to share the same hobby. Unfortunately my wife still focuses the background when doing a two person portrait! :cry: :wink: :wink:

Leight: Hans is right, it might be a good idea to make this your new avatar?

16. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

17. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

You know Chris, I was thinking along the same lines about the avatar picture.. I was really wondering if they could be the same person.
    Now I am going to either get a lot of points from Leigh or get kicked out of the Cafe with this comment.
    Please Leigh use the new picture, it makes you look like your 30-40 years younger. It took me a while to understand that you were Patrick's wife.. I thought you might have been his mom by that avator picture. :D :shock:

Well folks just in case I have been band for life with that comment, I really have enjoyed my stay at the Nikon Cafe.

18. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thank you Patrick

What a beautiful portrait. It's so nice to see what Leigh really looks like. You two are role models in many ways. Family is so important to me and I really love seeing how important it is to you. This picture should become a family favorite.

19. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks everyone. The Lord has truly blessed me and my family. Family always comes first here.

Cheers to everyone and I hope that you have a happy and safe weekend.

Thanks,

20. Nice shot Patrick. You have a beautiful wife!! I love to soft warm lighting!! :D :D :D :D