Lemonade Stand Workers

Discussion in 'People' started by PhotoDawg, Jul 23, 2005.

1. We had a yard sale and a lemonade stand set up. Boy, was it hot!!! The lemonade was delicious. Here are a couple of shots of the lemonade stand employees.

[​IMG]

Desaturated a bit..........
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Bryan,

So glad to see kids with the lemonade stand..Soooo cute.

Good colors on the first one.

Kinda curious about the desaturation. Took the vibrance out of them.

3. Another example of American Capitalisim in action.

Regards,

4. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Neat shots, Bryan

Love the cash register! I think I would've given a whistle to get them both to look your way, then snapped. Re the desat pic, I think I would'a desat's that big blue cooler instead of them! :wink:

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nice snaps Bryan...it's nice to see kids doing the things that we did when we were young. I enjoy stopping to buy lemonade from kids in the neighborhood, buying a 25 cent glass and and giving a 75 cent tip. We always stop to buy when at the firehouse...you should see the look on their faces when an $875,000 ladder tower stops, sets the airbrakes and four burly firemen begin walking up. It's very enjoyable to be active in our community, our department is all about customer service. And again, we just don't tip...we over-tip!!! :D

6. Gale & Steve,

My wife said the same thing when she saw the image. I have been swayed. Here is a different shot in full color (cooler color a bit desaturated):

[​IMG]

7. Frank,

That would be a priceless All-American image!!! :D :D :D

8. Great job Bryan looks liek the kids had fun too

9. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Bryan,

I'm not sure if the Battilion Chief would approve such an image being taken...but it sure would look cool...dirty, sweaty, firemen in turnout gear sipping lemonade at a children's stand. Definately something to look into.