1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Len Hoods....

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Does anyone know if there is a store on the internet that specializes in just lens hoods??? :? :? :?

OR, the best place to look at different lens hoods.

2. Don't know, but what are you looking for? I guess B&H doesn't have what you need/want?

_Man_

3. Man,

I ended up finding an outfit out of Florida who sells on eBay. Very good buying experience. :D  :D  :D  :D 

4. I googled until my fingers had blisters looking for a HK-4 slip on hood for the 28/1.4 lens. I called all the big houses all across the country and no one had it. Even B&H has it on backorder. Gaye had the same problem and finally had to go to the UK to get hers.

I finally found a place called Adolph Gassers Camera in San Fransisco. They had it for $20. I was just about to give up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.