Lena

Discussion in 'People' started by Noctifor, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Noctifor

Noctifor

May 26, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Did sort of a mini shoot in seattle the other day... kind of a last minute thing and the sun had just gone over the mountains as soon as we got there so that killed most of my scene ideas, but all things considered, this one came out OK. Any ideas as to how I can improve are always nice :biggrin:
    I'm very new to people pictures (I'm more of a nature guy honestly :tongue:) so I won't take anything too harshly
    1037850184_997910fceb_o_d.

2. danmab

danmab

Apr 26, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Very cool shot -- the pose reminds me of a Picasso painting. The ear ring takes me out of the ethereal quality though.

3. The model is beautiful but, on my screen, looks a little cold.
    25% of a Warming Filter #1 looks better to me.

4. mercutiojb

mercutiojb Guest

Really? I was going to say the skin tones look pretty red to me!

5. The skin tones are red and/or magenta It's a nice shot and with a little WB tweak it will be very nice.

6. Haibane

Haibane

Aug 14, 2006
    Smyrna, Georgia
    I think you could go one of two ways. I think she would be more of a tan and thus I would say the shot has a cool tone to it, but if she is a whiter person I would say its a bit warm

7. I just looked at this in PS and did an auto color balance and the image looks much better. I then went back to original and then in color balance I put in 15 yellow (opposite of blue) and 17 cyan (opposite of red). It looked about the same as the auto color balance version. In other words, the original was cool with a reddish cast to it.