1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lenses for Hawaii cruise???

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by kevindef, Aug 14, 2009.

1. kevindef

kevindef

Oct 16, 2007
    Randolph, NJ
    I am wondering which lenses I should bring on our cruise of 4 islands of Hawaii. We leave next Thursday 8/20. My first feeling is to bring my D300 along with just the 18-200 and leave everything else home. Then I thought, maybe I should throw in the 10.5 fish and/or the 12-24. The I thought, maybe istead of the 18-200, I should go with the 12-24, 17-55 and 70-300. In ALL cases I would leave the 70-200 home. Anyone have ideas??? What would you do or what have you done. I did not plan on bringing the SB800 or any primes, bur I am open to ideas. I took a trip to Ireland a few years ago and lugged way too much stuff around and it got heavy real fast. Thanks for any help!!! Kevin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.