• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

Yongnuo Flash Devices STILL AVAILABLE -- Nikon lenses (300mm, 180mm & 85mm) -- Tokina F-mount 12-24mm lens -- Circular Polarizer -- Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Mike Buckley (3)

User name: Mike Buckley

Items to sell: Nikon lenses (300mm, 180mm & 85mm) -- Tokina (Nikon F-mount) 12-24mm lens -- Circular Polarizer -- Yongnuo Flash Devices

Prices:
Yongnuo: one YN622N-TX Wireless Flash Controller & two YN622N II Wireless Flash Trigger Transceivers for Nikon -- $85 $67 REDUCED -- 50% less than the B&H Photo price purchased new (as of 8/17/2020).
Tiffen 82mm circular polarizer filter -- $20

Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED prime lens -- $300 $255 SOLD
Nikon180mm f/2.8 AF ED prime lens -- $275 $230 SOLD FOR $90 TO A RESELLER
Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF D prime lens -- $200 $170 SOLD FOR $200 TO A RESELLER
Tokina (Nikon F mount) 12-24mm f/4 ATX Pro DX zoom lens -- $150 $125 SOLD FOR $105 TO A RESELLER
Hoya 77mm UV-circular polarizer filter Ultra Super Slim -- $25 WITHDRAWN

Northern Virginia suburb of Washington, D.C.

Ships to: US -- lower 48 states and Washington, D.C.

Description: I am selling the lenses and filters because I have migrated primarily to a Nikon Z6 system and no longer have a need for them. I'm selling the Yongnuo flash devices because I made a mistake explained below when I purchased them.

SOLD -- Nikon 300mm f/4 AF ED prime lens -- $300 Reduced to $255 -- SOLD
Includes built-in telescoping metal lens hood, Nikon leather front lens cap, Nikon plastic rear lens cap, Nikon hard leather carrying case with shoulder strap, internal filter holder, 39mm clear filter for use with the internal filter holder, and internal gel holder (internal gel not included)

The Tiffen circular polarizer filter described below and sold separately fits this lens.

My understanding is that the lens model was manufactured from 1987 - 2000. I purchased the lens used from Adorama in 2012 and have had no issues with it. There are cosmetic blemishes but nothing I've ever noticed affects the optics. Though the hard leather carrying case was badly scuffed on the outside when I bought it (and still is!), the inside is in good condition that will protect the lens. I have never used the carrying case because I preferred a far lighter soft case that, unlike the hard case, easily attached to my camera bag.

300mm lens with the internal gel holder on the side
Mike 2020-03-25--001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Accessories for the 300mm lens: leather carrying case, leather front lens cap and box for internal gel holder
Mike 2020-03-25--002-S.jpg

SOLD -- Nikon180mm f/2.8 AF ED prime lens -- $275 Reduced to $230 -- SOLD FOR $90 TO A RESELLER
Includes built-in telescoping metal lens hood and front and rear lens caps

My understanding is that the model was manufactured from 1986 - 1987. I purchased the lens used from a Nikon Cafe member in 2008. Notice that the corner of the metal name plate is bent upward. It was that way when I bought it and it has never loosened. The lens served me well over the years.

180mm lens
Mike 2020-03-25--003-S.jpg

SOLD -- Nikon 85mm f/1.8 AF D prime lens -- $200 Reduced to $170 -- SOLD FOR $200 TO A RESELLER
Includes Nikon HN-23 metal lens hood, front and rear lens caps, original box, original manual and a lens cap that is not designed to be attached to the lens hood though I used it for that purpose.

I purchased the lens new from B&H in 2007 and have thoroughly enjoyed using it.

85mm lens
Mike 2020-03-26--009-S.jpg

SOLD -- Tokina (Nikon F mount) 12-24mm f/4 ATX Pro DX zoom lens -- $150 Reduced to $125 -- SOLD FOR $105 TO A RESELLER
Includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, original box and original manual

The Hoya UV-circular polarizer filter described below and sold separately fits this lens.

The lens was purchased new by a Nikon Cafe member in 2006 from Penn Camera, a local photography store no longer in business. I purchased the lens from him in 2008 and it always perfectly fit my needs.

12-24mm lens
Mike 2020-03-25--005-S.jpg

Tiffen 82mm circular polarizer filter -- $20
Fits the 300mm lens described above and sold separately. Includes original soft case. I bought the filter new in 2012 for use with the 300mm lens.

Tiffen polarizer filter
Mike 2020-03-25--006-S.jpg

Yongnuo: one YN622N-TX Wireless Flash Controller & two YN622N II Wireless Flash Trigger Transceivers -- $85 $67 (HALF the price at this point in time when buying new from B&H Photo)
Includes batteries and original boxes and manuals

I bought these devices a few weeks ago from Andy (acnomad) here at the Cafe. He had migrated to a different system of flash devices. I am new to using controllers and transceivers and mistakenly thought they would be perfect for my needs. Once I realized my mistake (Andy made no mistake in his descriptions of them), I bought other devices made by the same manufacturer that really do meet my needs.

Yongnuo flash devices (photo courtesy of Andy)
Yongnuo.jpg

Images for this listing: displayed above with the description of each item

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Ground shipping -- my choice of UPS, FedEx or USPS

Shipping charge: Included in the sale price

Handling time: Will ship no later than next business day

References: I rarely buy or sell equipment, so your best bet is to review some of my more than 15,000 posts here at the Cafe to get a sense of my credibility.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom