Lenses that are going "green"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaliShutterbug, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Oh my gosh! On my Christmas list!! Thanks for sharing these!

2. You are very welcome Sonya!

3. They sell these at UrbanOutfitters. I wonder if my GF would like a bracelet? :wink:

4. rmfnla

rmfnla

Aug 19, 2008
    La-La Land
    Unless she's a photog she'd probably prefer Cartier (and probably would even if she was!).

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Cute yes, but am I the only one (girl-wise) that thinks $200 is a little outrageous for a bracelet that simply came off a camera and was modified just a little? I mean, it's not gold...heck, it's not even sterling silver for that matter. :wink:

6. lmorgan

lmorgan

Jun 27, 2008
    NCentral IL
    Nope, right there with you Leigh! I'd buy it if it you subtracted a zero from the end! LOL But it is a cute idea.

7. Ruff Draft

Ruff Draft

Sep 2, 2007
    Michigan
    I would love one, but that's so expensive!

8. Ruff Draft

Ruff Draft

Sep 2, 2007
    Michigan
    I know where I'll be going tomorrow!

9. Yeah they are expensive and I don't see myself buying one for the price, but if someone wanted to splurge for a Christmas Present I wouldn't mind:wink:
    The cost does have something to do with going supply & demand, how many used lenses is this actually able to get to create these?????

10. But the supply of those lenses vs the demand creates the high price :frown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.