Critique Let me introduce myself......

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
My name is Sir Isaac (for Sir Isaac Newton) and I am 8 weeks old and weigh 6 lbs!!!!!! My mom is an English Springer Spaniel and dad is a Poodle. THAT makes me a Springerdoodle! I should be about 25-30 lbs full grown. But right now, I'm really, really little! My adoptive parents picked me up on Dec 7th. This is mom's first try at photographing me! She slept on the hardwood floors last night and took me out about every 2 hours. (But I don't think she will keep doing THAT!)

i-59VV6LH-X3.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 I can run!
i-32jGGGq-X3.jpg

#3 I like all the oak leaves in our yard!
i-WwSNHfc-X3.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Aw, he's just lovely!!!!! Is this the puppy formerly known as "William"? Those eyes are very compelling..... He's going to be a handful and you are going to love every minute!!!! :)
WHAT???? You know William????? WOW! Yes, this is William = aka Sir Isaac! Do you follow "that" site?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Congrats! That second photo is great...love the eyes.

Glenn
Thanks, Glenn. He just "pooped" in my office! LOL! Such are the trials of having a puppy! Now we are off to bed. I'm going to try to stay in bed and not on the floor tonight!
What a fun set!

A caption for the first photo for you to consider: I've got this!

Why did you sleep on the hardwood floors? At least throw a mattress on the floor!
Thanks, Mike! I did ask Justin to get out the sleeping bags we used in 1990 when back packing the Grand Canyon! But technology back then didn't offer much "cushioning"! The area is only about 2.5' wide....so not much room for creature comforts! Hopefully tonight he will not wail in his crate!

WHAT???? You know William????? WOW! Yes, this is William = aka Sir Isaac! Do you follow "that" site?

I simply went back to your earlier post on here about the photos of the puppies on the breeders' site -- because it was related to techie stuff it had drawn my attention in the first place -- and I looked at the puppy photos then and since you were expressing enthusiasm even then about this one particular puppy it wasn't too hard to put two-and-two together. Good deductive reasoning here. :)

I really like dogs but don't have one and at this point never will because it wouldn't be fair to one, even a small one, to make him or her live in my small condo apartment. Also, to be honest, I'm just too darned lazy to be out walking a dog several times a day regardless of weather conditions! LOL!

Latest threads

Top Bottom