Let me out...

I took this shot of my son the other day. We were at my dad's visiting. All my son wanted to do was go out and play. Let me know what you think of this shot.
Thanx

344937187_CY8bT-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Joe,

This is a nice shot, the colors are spot on. Please don't think I'm trying to hijack, but how about taking an angle like this next time...

DSC_3914.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shot Brad. I like that alot. The one I took of my son was a quick grab shot. He was at the window for a split second, I'm lucky I even got it. I LOVE the reflection of your sons face in the window!!

Thanks Joe, I was just trying to give you an idea for the next time. I agree, alot of my shots are like shooting from the hip and are lucky grabs. Kids move to fast for us old timers.

Thanks Joe, I was just trying to give you an idea for the next time. I agree, alot of my shots are like shooting from the hip and are lucky grabs. Kids move to fast for us old timers.

Hehe Very TRUE!!

Just wanna tell ya, I'm LOVING my Nikon 17-55!! It's all your fault!! haha

lol, next time I see you, I'll have to let you try my d700 :eek: (no I didn't get it yet)

lol, next time I see you, I'll have to let you try my d700 :eek: (no I didn't get it yet)
Brad if we hae another Cafe get together you're not allowed to come! :tongue: You're a BAD influence on me. And if we do get together again I'll let you try my Tamron 70-200mm. :tongue:
Joe...
nice shot
i like the hands on the window

Thanx Greg.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom