let there be light ......

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by alex from holland, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Alex,

These are stunning photos! The composition and exposure is exquisite.

2. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Alex,

Please take this as a compliment as it is intended to be so. I think your photos have a very Leica 'esque' quality about them. Deep emotions.

Beautiful images, worthy of print and sale.

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I love them!

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Beautiful photos, and yes such a shame about a beautiful building! Even the stained glass windows are intact!!! Like the tonality in your B&W treatment.

6. Fabulous shots great eye and great treatment. Care to elaborate on your B&W conversion technique

7. VERY nice Alex!
    Dave

8. Fabulous Alex. I really like your work. Even better than the colour shots you posted some time ago.

9. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Stunning pictures !!!!

10. Alex,

Is this an old church? It looks like it with the type of windows it has. It sure would look very nice if it were remodeled.

You always have a great way of bringing out these buildings like this one. If I didn't know any better, I would think it was a ghost you captured.

11. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    These are great b/w pictures. Love the composition, light and emotion they convey.

12. I scott, to be honest, i have never seen those special leica pictures.
    But i take that as a very appreciated compliment

thanks
    alex

13. Hi Melissa,

the first part of the building is an old casstle. after that they build another building (boysshool) and a chapel ( wich is so big that i can say it is a church)
    Is was left in the 70's.
    I was very impressed by the stained glass because those windows were ALL still completely intact.

14. Thanks all for the nice compliments.
    They are highly appreciated !!

greatings from a rainy holland !!

15. Alex, these are beautiful photos. Really great.

16. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Not exactly my cup of tea, but I do appeciate good craftmanship whenever it meets the eye :smile:

17. Alex, these are incredible shots! Thanks for sharing these!!

18. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Perfect !

Regards

RFC