Let There Be Light

I keep finding shots of Laura that I want to process. A testament to her talent.
This one's a little....... different:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

whoa i like that one! process all you'd like ;-) ;-) ;-)
I have to say it's a trip to have "The Model" reply to one of my photo's....or in this case one of "our photo's". I kind of like it! Especially when the response is so positive.
Very happy you like it Laura!

Another really cool one - the camera sure loves Laura.
She's a natural in front of the camera, but she's also an excellent photographer. She should post more........Laura......where are your shots from this shoot???

Cool, Stu...I like it!
Thanks John........:smile:

She looks like the mad scientist...
She really is quite mad you know...........not sure about the scientist part though.:wink:

Okay, that's it!!! What's the name of the closest hotel, and when is the next session? I just want to watch!!! :biggrin: Another great shot Stuart - process away!!!!
You're welcome to stay with me anytime! Next shoot is in May....exact date to be determined.

Otherwordly Stu............ if there is such a word!

Like it! A lot! :cool:

G
I thought about your shot of the boys staring at the TV when I processed this one. That's what lead to the addition of the screen static to the background.
Thanks for the inspiration.

really nice picture. Very striking
Thanks!:smile:

Very cool. you make a great team..
So when ya coming to shoot with us??

very cinematic.
Thanks Mike.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom