1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Let's help Steve

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by BourbonCowboy, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I was perusing the "This Information Has Helped Me" thread, and I noticed something: there wasn't a section dedicated to users of film cameras. I sent Steve (sjlarue) a PM asking if he'd mind adding one, and he graciously agreed.

Now, most of ya'll know much more about the hows, wheres, and whats of film photography, so here's a chance for you all to contribute to the growing archive of collective knowledge - and give people like me something to do when I can't sleep. All you need to do is reply to the thread with a link to the store, service, tutorial, forum, etc., and give a quick one-line description of whatever it is you're linking. It'll help many (like me) who have a growing interest in the subject, but need a point in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I'll check it out. Thanks Mark!

Ummm, you are bitten, huh? :BigGrin:

3. Hehehehe. Not completely, as I've yet to see a print. But I do like the F100, and the promise of the prints to come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.