Lets post some more MX!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by lexiticus, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I had to skip a week (At the track), and there has been a serious lack of MX pics on here! Therefore I bring a few to fill the void!

It was super bright today, I couldn't get the aperture to hit f2.8 because the D50 only goes up to 1/4000th of a second! There are times when ISO 100 would be usefull!

Sorry about all the verticals, It was a very high percentage portrait orientation for some reason today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

lol ... very very nice !

3. Nikhe

Nikhe

Oct 8, 2006
    Sweden
    Beautiful photos all of them.
    I rally like the 3rd one, great colors, angle and clarity.

4. Thanks everyone! I really missed having a track to go to for 2 weeks! So heres a few more for fun! My site was down half of today apparently, Thankfully the customer service for the host I have is great, 10 Minutes after emailing them, my Site is fixed!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    yesterday's races actually happened :biggrin:. but, between 800 pics there, and three baseball games since then, I'm a little behind. :wink:

here's a couple;

DSC_5679Bpcopy2w.

DSC_5395BpW.

sorry about the blown highlights. :biggrin:

6. Nice shots guys!

I'll have some MX pics to post after this weekend. Will be at the Budds Creek Pro Mx the whole weekend.

Should have them on Pbase by mid next week. I just got back from a 9 day Florida trip. So I have over 1800 pics from there to go through too...

7. Sweet post them when you have em!

I got some Velvia and was pondering maybe using it to shoot some sports aswell, Its ISO 50 stuff so the 80-200 will probably be my weapon of choice, That or my 24mm f1.8 (Wide angle is fun for bikes, especially on a sunny day!). If I do do that though it will be a long time before I get them up on here!

sweet, do you have any starting gate pics? or good group shots? I rarely get 2 people within 20 feet of each other, so I'm dying to see some good multiple rider pics!

8. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    heading into the first turn.

DSC_5617Bpw.

:biggrin:

9. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Brilliant , just wish the rider was a bit sharper :tongue:

10. At First I had to check my original to make sure you were being sarcastic! And now that I did, I'll let you too :biggrin:

rider35_01.

11. BryanSpeed

BryanSpeed

Feb 20, 2007
    N. Texas
    thats a great money shot of #35 :)

Plus I like that 1st image, tells me a little something about your area.

12. I don't think I have any MX starting gate pics yet but I do have some starting gate pics from the Orlando Pro SX race this past March.

Click on the link in my signature..