Let's see where you work...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SRA, Oct 16, 2005.

1. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I seldom get photographed at work but here is one someone took a couple of months ago.

orig.

Let's see where you work...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2005
  2. A view from a bridge near my office.

[​IMG]

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hey Beez, I've got one of those!

A couple years ago the paper sent a guy out to shoot me:
    [​IMG]

4. Nice photo. What is that you are pouring?

I have one too. For all the Apple stuff I can have cheap or free, the only iPod I have ever actually bought was the shuffle. With that clear sweatproof case that hangs around your neck, it is perfect as an exercise motivator.

5. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Not the greatest shot. Hard to be artistic when your D2x is sitting on your mirrior.

[​IMG]

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Lycopodium.

Y'all really hit the market on the head with the shuffle. I prefer radio to CDs because of the radom aspect - it does that. I'd give my first born to your boss ..., oh wait, I did that already.

7. That looks so much like highway 87 here in San Jose. With the light rail down the center and San Jose up a ways.

But I'll assume that is somewhere in Denver. Can't say I recognize much of Denver anymore. I lived there from 80 to 90.

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Very surreal photo Scott. The girls in red look plastic. Everybody in the foreground, except you, facing away from the cam - cool.
    :cool:

9. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Thanks for the comment. This was taken by my friend who is a professional photographer. They love doing these candid photos.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Boy Scott I can sure see who is BOSS in that shot. :>)))

Nice image by the way.