Letters to Santa Claus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markb, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Notwithstanding discussions elsewhere...

Should you have a child, or if you yourself are interested, the official address for Santa Claus is:

Santa Claus,
    North Pole, Canada
    H0H 0H0

Letters should be sent by first class mail, appropriate for international delivery in your particular country.

I'm not sure about responses outside of Canada, but I can attest that every letter my children sent did receive a reply from Santa (he was busy, so he did apologize for the form letter).

Canada Post volunteers take every message with a return address and provide a return letter. Sometimes, even if sent at the last possible minute.

However, should you be subject to LLD, or looking for Santa's verification for D200 possibilities in your stocking, please be advised that you better be good, and after all, it is supposed to be a surprise....

Regards,

Mark

2. My kids wrote to Santa every year, and got replies from the local post office.

The problem was they usually sealed the envelope right after writing the letters, and my wife and I had to unsealed them and read what they wanted for Christmas.

3. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    White haired geriatric old fool still hasn't delivered the bike I wanted 20 years ago. Customer service my butt!:Shocked:

4. Are you the kid that Kevin "Bloody" Wilson sings about?

NB - anyone who Googles as a result of this post does so at their own risk.

5. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    They came down from Meekatharra in a burnt out blue FJ.....................

Nah, never heard of him.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I worked in Oz for a while and enjoyed his mellifluous tones, and sagacity.:eek: