LFA Yesterday

I went up to see my boy's volleyball game and got a chance to get out on the field for a couple shots before we went out for lunch.

77599532.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 92029

View attachment 92030

View attachment 92031

View attachment 92032

View attachment 92033

Good work there, Ty! I like how you capture the intensity in #1, #4, and #6. Facial expressions..I like them in sports photos.

Good stugg here Ty. I love #1.. That is a great job with the backlighting.
That face in really clear. Love the eyes.

Good work there, Ty! I like how you capture the intensity in #1, #4, and #6. Facial expressions..I like them in sports photos.

Hey Jeff, thanks so much. Nothing like getting some good facial expressions. We have to always remind ourselves of the fact that it makes for a more pleasing image.

mike mac said:
Great Ty the last two are fantastic hope your son did well

Thanks Mike, as for my son they won their first JV Volleyball game that day. I have to cull through the images to post some up.

niknd501 said:
Good stugg here Ty. I love #1.. That is a great job with the backlighting. That face in really clear. Love the eyes.

Hey Rod, thanks a bunch. I totally lucked out with that first shot. I had exposed for the white uniforms in the first inning and when the visiting team got on the field I just started shooting. Lucky me!

StL_Don said:
I like the grin on the last one's face.

Hey Don, I like that one too. It looks like she's looking at me smiling for the camera yet at the same time getting a hit. Priceless!

eng45ine said:
You are a shooting fanatic Mr. Anderson. Don't you rest?

Thanks Frank, I am no where near shooting fantastic yet. Give me another couple years to catch up with you my friend. :smile:

Oldtime said:
Tyrone-- great color and action in these

Thanks Mark, your comments are always much appreciated.

Peter G said:
Sweet series of shots, Ty! Awesome color and great actions shots.

Thanks Peter, I appreciate you looking and taking the time to comment.

Latest threads

Top Bottom