LGH series

B

bfjr

For awhile I never saw these guys. Lately there seems to be at least one everywhere I go :biggrin:
Very skittish though so was happy to catch this guy this afternoon

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hi Ben:

Nice series! I love shots of birds in flight and after attempting them myself, I have a deeper appreciation/admiration for those that do this type of photography. I love the action you captured in the last image......it is a unique perspective and nicely captured.

B

bfjr

Lisa said:
Hi Ben:

Nice series! I love shots of birds in flight and after attempting them myself, I have a deeper appreciation/admiration for those that do this type of photography. I love the action you captured in the last image......it is a unique perspective and nicely captured.
Thank you Lisa
it is also my fav of the three.

bfjr said:
For awhile I never saw these guys. Lately there seems to be at least one everywhere I go :biggrin:
Told you that's how it works! :wink:

Nice flight shots of another challenging little fellow to catch in flight!

B

bfjr

Kevin Scott said:
Told you that's how it works! :wink:

Nice flight shots of another challenging little fellow to catch in flight!
Morning Kevin
Yes you did and it continues to be true.
:wink:

Which is really good :biggrin:

B

bfjr

Keith said:
Awesome second shot, like the maching gun effect :biggrin:
Thank you Keith
glad you like the shot and my new sig.
:biggrin:

Great I was trying all week on vacation to get some flight shots of these guys but they wouldn't cooperate or when they did I was not prepared.
Good series

Nice series of flight shots, Ben! That second one in particular is super sharp!

I've never seen one of these around here, but if my field guide is correct they may spread into this area for short periods of time. I'll have to keep a lookout.

B

bfjr

mike mac said:
Great I was trying all week on vacation to get some flight shots of these guys but they wouldn't cooperate or when they did I was not prepared.
Good series
I know how feel Mike, most of the time happens to me. You guys just to see my successes. I got a disk full of almosts
:biggrin:

B

bfjr

Flew said:
Ben,

Excellent series. These guys are very difficult to get in flight. You did good. :wink:
Afternoon Frank
Boy you aren't kidding like my friend Harry says, "Birds are evil creatures". I see em I stalk em to shooting distance, so far so good, then I start to put my camera in position and it's usually adios amigo !! :mad: I'm left with a Butt shot !!!! :frown:

But oh do I enjoy the process :biggrin: and the occasional success :wink:

B

bfjr

greyflash said:
Good series of shots BF. Always nice when you can get flying bird images. One of these days I will get around to trying that myself.
Thank you Gordon
Come on Lock and Load and go get some flight shots :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom