Share Life during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic

We are 13000 people in my county : 95 confirmed cases , 20 pending , 2 deaths

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We drove about a mile from our house to watch the supermoon come up tonight. A nice diversion from the self isolation. I've hardly been out of the house for days except to care for my parents and go for a walk. We are blessed to live in a neighborhood where everyone has big yards. We are on the edge of town and it doesn't take long to get into the farm fields. So we can easily get out and get some fresh air without being around other people. I guess we need to do it more. So life during coronavirus was pretty nice this evening for me.

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
We drove about a mile from our house to watch the supermoon come up tonight. A nice diversion from the self isolation. I've hardly been out of the house for days except to care for my parents and go for a walk. We are blessed to live in a neighborhood where everyone has big yards. We are on the edge of town and it doesn't take long to get into the farm fields. So we can easily get out and get some fresh air without being around other people. I guess we need to do it more. So life during coronavirus was pretty nice this evening for me.

View attachment 1658670View attachment 1658671View attachment 1658672
Excellent shots, Terri! We had too many clouds to see the Moon.

There is a school about a block from my house. It has a nice walking path around the playground and I walk there many evenings. It should be full of kids today. But the school is empty and the playground is deserted. I was able to walk there at lunch time today when I normally stay away during school hours. I know my grandkids are all doing online school but would love to get back to normal school. This is so hard on them.
7C3DD708-46CC-4C7D-96DD-2323F3587E10.jpeg

11B09286-0E3E-4E34-8BFB-B67206A06586.jpeg

More wood projects. Cornhole boards and a wall rack for parallel jaw clamps. I'd rather turn all this plywood into something useful than have to move it.

Lunchtime, and the sun came out today. Took a walk in the park near clinic. It's nice to have some fresh air.

We are 13000 people in my county : 95 confirmed cases , 20 pending , 2 deaths
Wow. That's a high ratio of cases relative to population. Definitely a situation where the self isolation measures can have a huge effect.
We drove about a mile from our house to watch the supermoon come up tonight. A nice diversion from the self isolation...
Good on you for taking a break, Terri. And you made the most of it. Nice shots.

Wow. That's a high ratio of cases relative to population. Definitely a situation where the self isolation measures can have a huge effect.

Good on you for taking a break, Terri. And you made the most of it. Nice shots.
Yes it is ( one of the highest in the country ) this morning it is : 98 Confirmed cases , 6 pending , 2 deaths

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom