Share Life during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic

What??? Did you install a zillion volt cattle prod on it? :ROFLMAO:
I have several 30 000v generators that I was using on my Marx generator to produce 200 000v.
But while I was trying to fine tune the Marx generator to produce more than 200 000v it kept
finding it's way through the insulated pliers back to my hand - so I decided to make something
"less dangerous" :D

Maybe a bit soon to make this claim on our house sale?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

JPS

Comments needed ?
Cheers all !

Bought this tent, I don't need another tent, but it taunted me with it's low price and free shipping. :sneaky:

When my wife started working from home she replaced my excellent monitor with two crappy ones with lousy color and poor resolution and then monopolized the desktop. So, no place to download or edit photos. Makes getting stuck-in that much worse. Fortunately we always have a stocked pantry, sufficient paper supplies and musical instruments. More wine and Scotch due for delivery on Thursday.

When my wife started working from home
My wife now occupies the dining room table during the day. Fortunately, I never use it during the day. She removes everything so we can enjoy our daily supper with candlelight, background music and wine paired with the food. Now that it's beginning to warm up a bit, I look forward to when we can eat on the deck. We'll still have the candlelight, background music and wine paired with the food but she won't have to break down her working area.

My wife now occupies the dining room table during the day. Fortunately, I never use it during the day. She removes everything so we can enjoy our daily supper with candlelight, background music and wine paired with the food. Now that it's beginning to warm up a bit, I look forward to when we can eat on the deck. We'll still have the candlelight, background music and wine paired with the food but she won't have to break down her working area.
Our dining room stays available. I recently replaced two dinner plates that were cracked and subsequently become obsessed with Replacements.com. I've supplemented my Grandmother's Haviland with additional serving pieces and added more and more. Each meal is now served on different china. The costs are what make it so much fun - $10.00 for a Wedgwood bone china dinner plate, $8 for the matching salad, Haviland dessert bowls for $8. Orders over $99 ship free.

Same here, though the dining table is not in constant use as an office/photo lab—but yes, candles, wine, music and great food every evening.

Our dining room stays available. I recently replaced two dinner plates that were cracked and subsequently become obsessed with Replacements.com. I've supplemented my Grandmother's Haviland with additional serving pieces and added more and more. Each meal is now served on different china. The costs are what make it so much fun - $10.00 for a Wedgwood bone china dinner plate, $8 for the matching salad, Haviland dessert bowls for $8. Orders over $99 ship free.
Isn't replacements.com awesome?! My wife and I went to WV for a weekend hike and passed by there during their 'yard sale.' Hundreds and hundreds of boxes of items for cheap. We got a box full of pieces for a total of about $40. They have pieces for everything and at very reasonable prices!

Work and school from home. All at the same time.

Real Name
David
Luckily our current and previous homes have had dedicated office space.

I haven't seen much of the usual air traffic I used to see near my home as they approach in to John Wayne Airport (SNA)
I have seen a lot of high flying contrails out over the Pacific Ocean. More than likely military would be my guess.

Last edited:
Real Name
Ian
I haven't seen much of the usual air traffic I used to see near my home as they approach in to John Wayne Airport (JWA)
I have seen a lot of high flying contrails out over the Pacific Ocean. More than likely military would be my guess.
You sure those aren’t the high-altitude chem trails the governments are using to distribute SARS-CoV-2 to a wider population?

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
Social distancing
I see the Apennines, where I love to hike whilst I walk to the Newsagent, But I cannot go out of my local area.

You are very lucky that you can get away from this hellish situation in the hills.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
Well, we cannot find face masks, and when I last asked at the chemists, she told me my scarf was just as good.

So here we are; face mask by Paul Smith, more stylish than most.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom