Share Life during the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic

Mitch, what about Stef, in medical school? Are her classes also shut down or being held online? Right now, I would guess she is still doing mostly classroom stuff rather than a lot of contact with patients in the hospital? If I recall correctly the first two years are primarily learning-based at the textbook and lab level, and then they move into spending more time, if not all of their time, at the hospital(s), in learning and gradually doing patient care, etc., in the last two years? Apart from all that, I feel sorry for the Class of 2020, whose graduation is probably not going to be held during all this, and who will sort of probably just shift from med school right into their internships without the big graduation ceremony in which they officially receive their MD...... That's really sad, and talk about a baptism of fire, to boot! I read about some med school (may have been in NYC) which has made the offer to their 4th-year students to graduate early if they wish, and then to jump right into the trenches and start working......

Oops, sorry to derail the thread. Your puppy is adorable and I can only imagine how he is lapping up the attention bestowed upon him now!

I just read that the current self-quarantine measures are not proving to be as effective as hoped. They are getting ready to force the closure of grocery stores and we will be forced to hunt/forage for food. Not sure how we'll get by as neither Little Debbie nor Marie Calendar live in Alaska :confused:

On the other hand I think I have seen the Pillsbury Dough Boy around town.

I just read that the current self-quarantine measures are not proving to be as effective as hoped. They are getting ready to force the closure of grocery stores and we will be forced to hunt/forage for food. Not sure how we'll get by as neither Little Debbie nor Marie Calendar live in Alaska :confused:

Doubt it, not happened in Europe.

Looks as though I'm the only one who gets this belated April Fool's joke!

Come on guys.... OK those not living in North America get a pass.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andrew

Piggy doesn't like being such a little shrimp who can't see what is going on higher up so from the moment
I wake up he pounces on me and I have to carry him everywhere.
If he's on the floor and we're talking to each other in the kitchen he starts whining and going in circles and
I have to pick him up again.

Catching up on woodworking projects.

This is daily life for me - especially when I have a lot of spare time. I revived my "Genesis device". I think tomorrow
I will add a few studio flash capacitors to get more destructive power out of it :D

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom