Life In The Window...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
A series of people and mannequins.............

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Different for you Graeme. I'm digging the reflections on #2 & #4, and well, #5 for obvious reasons.......:biggrin:

Different for you Graeme. I'm digging the reflections on #2 & #4, and well, #5 for obvious reasons.......:biggrin:

Thanks Fred........ to be honest, this is my favourite style of photography.
I've always loved just shooting in the street.............

I spent the day in York just wandering around with my camera....... very liberating! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

G

Interesting series here Graeme. In the first one, is it life imitating art or art imitating life? :biggrin: A square crop at the window frame might prove interesting also. I also like the last one. You caught her just grasping the showroom dummy! :wink:

Real Name
Chris
Nice shooting Graeme! Very colorful, and I especially like the one with the reflection in the reflection showing someone shooting a picture.

(Oh, by the way, the 'caution icon' should be used for photos that require it only, so I am removing it from here.)

Interesting series here Graeme. In the first one, is it life imitating art or art imitating life? :biggrin: A square crop at the window frame might prove interesting also. I also like the last one. You caught her just grasping the showroom dummy! :wink:
Thanks Ray! :cool:

I think #5 is the strongest of the series. Great tones.
Thanks Dave...... :smile:

Nice shooting Graeme! Very colorful, and I especially like the one with the reflection in the reflection showing someone shooting a picture.

(Oh, by the way, the 'caution icon' should be used for photos that require it only, so I am removing it from here.)
Thanks Chris....... was a little unsure in relation to the underwear thing going on! :biggrin:

# 5 hands down is the best ..... nice job man
Thanks again Topher. :cool:

I dunno man... some of those subjects look a little stiff... :tongue:
Thanks Brian.......... you may be right! :cool:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom