Light painting

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
STUNNING! Amazing, actually! Really beautiful! The first 4 are superb! Pick 3 and print them. They would make a stunning wall arrangement! The fourth one is also very well done, but the design touches the top edge and the "cut off" composition isn't as pleasing to me as the others. If you did a long (pano-ish) composition that might be a nice variation to the square and 2x3 aspect ratios of the first four. Then you would have an arrangement of 5! Hope you have a big empty wall!

This is a video of the Spirograph Jig Thingy I made, it has push bike gears and by changing the gear ratio changes the pattern, also the amount of rotations changes the pattern.
By changing the camera angle gives the different effects on the images.
This thingy was for the first 3 images, the last 2 I used a pushbike wheel with LED's I will post a photo later.
If you click on "Vimeo" to get a full size video.

My first thought: People think my setups are complicated even though I've never made any component of my setups.

My second thought: I wonder how much you could sell the device for.

My third thought: I wonder how much you tipped your assistant. Her body language and the look on her face suggests not much. :ROFLMAO:

My second thought: I wonder how much you could sell the device for.

My third thought: I wonder how much you tipped your assistant. Her body language and the look on her face suggests not much. :ROFLMAO:
It’s just scrap steel welded together with some cogs I got from the dump.

She‘s got me that’s compensation enough.

Al

This is a video of the Spirograph Jig Thingy I made, it has push bike gears and by changing the gear ratio changes the pattern, also the amount of rotations changes the pattern.
By changing the camera angle gives the different effects on the images.
This thingy was for the first 3 images, the last 2 I used a pushbike wheel with LED's I will post a photo later.
If you click on "Vimeo" to get a full size video.

Thanks for sharing this posting. I repeat, these are stunning images!

Latest threads

Top Bottom