1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lightroom 2 Question

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by tlong, Oct 2, 2008.

1. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    Hi guys. I am hoping you can help me out with this. I shot a football game last weekend and need to organize the photos by player number. I created a collection set called "Football 9-27" and then created subgroups for each number (3, 4, 5 etc). I want to export them in these folders. Is there anyway to export the entire collection set in the already created subfolders? I don't want to do each subfolder individually...

Thanks in advance!
    Tracey

2. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    I don't see a way to keep the collection folders intact on export, but you can export all the pics to a single separate folder if desired.

3. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    I can't figure it out either. I ended up just exporting each subfolder individually.
    Thanks,
    Tracey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.