Lightroom 3.4 release + ACR6.4

Over at the Adobe Lightroom forum they have a thread on the slider issue. Formal bug reports have been made and Adobe has opened a ticket on the issue. Because it does not affect every system, it slipped through.

I have it running on an early 2010 MacBook Pro running OS X 10.6.7. I am running the 64-bit kernel. There is not a whole lot of other software on the machine. The bug has showed up in both Win and Mac systems. If you don't have the problem, be happy.

Interesting. I have it installed on my laptop also (Mac) and do not have the slider problem in either place. Sorry for those who do :-/

Wow. I hadn't noticed that this was present for some people in the RC and Adobe didn't fix it before final release. Shame on them.

Reading on other forums people experiencing slowness problems and slider problems. w7-32 & 64 systems.

Auch!
Perhaps I updated too soon.
Speed already wasn't one of the advantages.

Wow. I hadn't noticed that this was present for some people in the RC and Adobe didn't fix it before final release. Shame on them.

There are plenty of small bugs still in Lightroom and most applications that don't affect most systems or productivity. There is always a consideration of what to fix and when balanced against getting camera updates and fixed issues to the market. The upgrade is free...........

Because it does not affect every system, it slipped through.

It hadn't slipped through Ron, it was just difficult to replicate and hence find. It would be helpful if when asked what you are doing you responded with the exact steps needed to reproduce an issue. Saying what doesn't work for you without the detail doesn't help at all.
Thanks for the heads up - I do watch the U2U forum but stay off it most of the time due to the attitude of a lot of posters.

oh nice, an 18-105 profile that i didn't have to hack together in notepad!

the villagers shall rejoice!

Latest threads

Top Bottom