Lightroom 4 - Preparing a File to Print....

I'm organizing an exhibit of some my camera club's photos, and have gathered the digital files for the images that will be displayed, and placed them into a Lightroom 4 Collection on my laptop.

I'm currently in the process of "Printing to JPG File" in order to place a consistent border (stroke) around each image. Everything's good up to that point. The problem is that we'll be printing the images at 11x14, but Lightroom is placing them on 8-1/2 x 11 by default (under "Cell Size"), and I can't make that value any larger. (Note: I have no printer driver installed on my laptop at this time. My intent is to finalize the images for print (JPGs), then bring them to a friend's house for printing on her printer which accommodates 11x14 and slightly larger.)

Do I need to have her printer driver installed on my laptop first, in order to set the size at 11x14, or is there something else that I can do that I've missed?

Thanks!

Bert,
Go to the Print Job panel (bottom right), select Print to Jpeg rather than Printer and you will get the Custom File Dimensions check box and input boxes. This is the place to enter the size you want not the Cell Size box.

Bert,
Go to the Print Job panel (bottom right), select Print to Jpeg rather than Printer and you will get the Custom File Dimensions check box and input boxes. This is the place to enter the size you want not the Cell Size box.

Geoff,

As always - You are the Lightroom MAN!!! Thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom