Lightroom problem

After doing minimal adjustments to a photo ( jpeg) whether i move to Library module or Print Module I'm viewing the unedited, original version not the new version. This has never happened before and if I changed anything procedural I am totally unaware of it. Ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?

I have not had this problem
Just for kicks -- try hitting the "backslash" key and then see if you can see your edits

The backslash key is a shortcut for "before & after" views --
Just a thought
Let us know

I have done this and can see edited version next to unedited. Since original post i have learned that this is "part of the plan" to speed up process of moving from module to module and regardless of the module the results of processing can always be seen at 1:1, and will always be present when printing and or exporting........i just hadn't noticed this prior to upgrade to 3.4.

I have done this and can see edited version next to unedited. Since original post i have learned that this is "part of the plan" to speed up process of moving from module to module and regardless of the module the results of processing can always be seen at 1:1, and will always be present when printing and or exporting........i just hadn't noticed this prior to upgrade to 3.4.

Not quite correct but the Develop module does render the raw data. The topic about what is seen where and how is quite complex and I'm not sure I can explain it clearly today. But rest assured that you will see your adjustments in the library, print, etc. Try cropping and see.....:wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom