1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lightroom search question

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by vandrv, Sep 22, 2008.

1. vandrv

vandrv

Jul 21, 2008
    Maryland
    Just out of curiosity, I am trying to see which f/stops I am using most often and can't seem to figure out if there is a way to search this information in Lightroom 2. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Joe

2. Yes the filters in LR2 have f stops as a selectable option and from there you will see how many images with each f stop.

3. vandrv

vandrv

Jul 21, 2008
    Maryland
    I know that it is possible to do this but I can't quite figure out how. I can filter it by camera and lens but don't see any option for f/stop.
    Joe

4. I don't have LR in front of me but you can use / to access the filter bar at the top of the library/grid and from there you can make a selection of apertures - if I recall correctly!!

5. vandrv

vandrv

Jul 21, 2008
    Maryland
    Got it figured out. Thanks
    Joe

6. Great Joe:wink::wink::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.