Lightsphere II pj vs LumiQuest 80 20

Discussion in 'Studio Equipment and Lighting' started by Chiba, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Chiba

Chiba

Nov 3, 2005
    Ontario
    hello all,
    First time posting here.. I didn’t know this place existed until today when I met one of your members.
    Anyhow, down to business... Has anyone used these 2 products? I'm considering buying one of them but not sure which would perform better. Please enlighten me :tongue: if possible
    Chiba

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Chiba

Chiba

Nov 3, 2005
    Ontario
  4. Hi Chiba,

For what it's worth, in July I ran some tests of the Lightsphere II comparing it to the SB 800. https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=51907&highlight=Tosh I was trying to get a handle on some good settings for the Lightsphere II.

I don't know how the Lightsphere PJ differs in use and output from the Lightsphere II, and I am not familiar with the Lumiquest 80/20.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  5. Chiba

Chiba

Nov 3, 2005
    Ontario
    Thanks Glenn

I've decided to go with the Lightsphere II photojournalist. I'm having trouble ordering it however because it wont let me order from the American page and I don't live in the UK.. I have a colleague with one so I'm pretty sure he ships to Canada but no luck as of yet..
    Chiba
    :confused: :frown: :confused: