Like the Dress

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by davidzvi, Aug 17, 2008.

1. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    So, Saturday morning I'm getting ready to head out for a 1:30 wedding and take quick look at the Cafe. What do I see? But the post from Chris Lane. What a great dress and all year I've had nice dresses, but nothing really special from a shooting stand point.

The I get to the Brides house, I had to wait to get home to make use it wasn't the very same one (these are basically RAW captures, but I thought it was so funny that it looked so close I had to post them) .
    353577022_JzRrX-XL.
    353577069_NVi4i-L.
    353577287_PmJra-XL.
    353577143_LzWQ4-XL.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Wow, what incredible detail and beadwork!! :eek:  Having grown up with a Mom who was a seamstress, I can really appreciate this. Wow!!!

3. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    Their first dance was to "Lady in Red"

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous dress (and nice photography as well).

I love the the way colors are being used in bridal wear these days. When I got married (way back when is what my kids say), we pretty much had a choice of white, offwhite, champagne or beige.

5. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    Thanks and I know the feeling. My kids say the same things. (It was 20 years on the 14th :eek: :biggrin:) 

6. wow, that IS some dress
    wonderful pictures
    i really appreciate you sharing them with us

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.