Lilly from last night

Hi All,

I shot this Lilly last night with the 300mm f4 / TC-14E II. The sun was setting and the flower was in the shadow of the house. Not the sharpest image I've taken, but it is a pretty flower.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lovely Scott. I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago, and now every one of the blossoms has fallen off. What do I need to do to get them back?

Thanks Frank. I don't have a clue how to get them back. My Wife is the gardener and I'm the photographer and never do the two switch. I think the easiest way to get the blossoms back is to go buy a new plant, at least that's what comes to mind. :)

Frank,

Next year. Believe they only bloon once a year. they are a bulb flower I believe.

Scott,

This is my favorite Lily now, used to be the tiger Lily.

A Star Gazer Lily..

Very pretty.

thank You for sharing...

Ohhhh and they smell sooooo nice.

Your image is beautiful. I love lilies. They have so much detail. I found a few plants at a rest stop on I81 in Pennsylvania. I couldn't pass up the chance to photograph them.

Scott,

I just finished processing my star gazer lily images. Although I like them, there is something very special about your D2X image. I can't stop admiring it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom