Lily, honeysuckle, iris and hibiscus

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Leigh, May 9, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Lily
    21663557-L.

Honeysuckle
    21663551-L.

21663554-L.

Iris (I thought this one looked like it was praying to the sun!) :lol:
    21663550-L.

Hibiscus (I just loved the color contrast on this one....the pollen was so bright against the hot pink flower!)
    21663545-L.

2. great., Leigh! colors are fabulous!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks so much, Dave! For me, color is a big thing when I think about what a picture is...so when someone gives me that kind of compliment....I'm overjoyed! :D

4. WHOA!! Those are some of the best flower pictures I have seen!! The detail and colora are outstanding. Way to go, Leigh!!! :D :D :D :D

5. Love the honeysuckle, really beautiful!

6. Leigh, beautiful work. I love especially the honeysuckles. They are gorgeous.

7. I was wowed with the Orange one, then I kept scrolling! Very nice! Beautiful colors.

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    OK Leigh, now you are putting the big boys to shame.... :)

These are just great. I'm envious. 8)

9. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    you beat me to it. My honeysuckle is just now coming out but I don't have but yellow and white!.. guess I'll just view yours as mine would be anticlimatic at this point. Good job. Any Pictures of your 3 boys from the Zoo?

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Dawg, you are so kind!

4labs,Dao and Kevin, I just wish you could smell the honeysuckle! Amazing....sweet, but not suffocating.

Frank, :wink: You flatter me!

Greg, Please post your honeysuckle! I'm sure your view will be different than mine....especially if they are different in color. I for one would love to see what you could do!

11. Wow Leigh, you have really come on strong with your flower images of late. Excellent series and such beautiful colors.

12. Wow, these really POP!!!! Great pics!

13. The colors really rock! Maybe a bit too much contrast for my taste, but that's just my sometimes deviate preference.
    Cheers

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Super great stuff leigh. Great job. :>))