Limited Edition D3... Yea or Nay??

meh..... then what?..... mount a pro canon lens on it??

I call BS on it.. Can't see Nikon going through steps to produce such a thing.. maybe some wealthy individual had it specially made, or maybe it's a P-Shop..

Found it while looking for a link to the Limited Edition PJ D3.. the one with the "P" in the serial number, and the tripod socket delete...

Is there really a ltd edition pj D3? I think everyone uses the same camera, same lens etc.

Interested in your info
thanks

Is there really a ltd edition pj D3? I think everyone uses the same camera, same lens etc.

Interested in your info
thanks

I am going to continue looking for the link. Yes, it has a S/N that is preceded or followed by a P, the tripod socket was omitted and there were a few less frequently used features that were omitted as well.

Maybe someone else has a link..

I remember the pics and article..who knows if it was legit..kind of like the white one above?

"Above is my dream camera. I was inspired to make a white D3 in photoshop after reading that D60 article but it seems someone already beat me to it."

Clearly.

Just like the earlier "P" cameras, we won't be seeing very many of these, especially when you look at the date above, April 1st, 2008, and realize what's going on here. Google also announced flights to Mars.

Yes, very clearly. And the photos of this elusive white Nikon have been floating around for over a year and have had at least two other threads devoted to them.

Latest threads

Top Bottom