Critique Lincoln Bank Tower, Ft Wayne, IN

Yesterday, I stopped in Fort Wayne for a few hours to capture some photographs. My first stop was the Lincoln Tower. The lobby was impressive. Here are a couple with the Sigma 15mm fisheye lens:

p3149761949-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p3149761948-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This was my first visit to Fort Wayne. During my three hour stay, I captured several more photographs of the interior of this bank, a series of images from the oldest church in the city, some interior pictures of the library and a few of the Allen County Courthouse. I'll share more images once I have finished processing them.

Thanks again for looking...
Glenn

I had never thought about how an arch as an architectural characteristic is such a nice fit with a fisheye until seeing these images. Well done!
Thanks Mike...after a while, I started "seeing" like a fisheye lens. This interior really called for a fisheye. I captured a few with the 14-24 as well. But, the fisheye includes more in the frame than even the 14mm--so it helps to show the grandeur of the gradeur of the lobby. Later, I visited the oldest church in Ft Wayne--and I didn't bother taking out the fisheye. I could tell that the 14-24 was far better suited for those scenes.
+1 to Mike! Both very nice, #2 looks stunning Glenn.
Thank you, Binnur...I am glad that I came across this building.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom