Lincoln Rd

Discussion in 'People' started by huskey8, Jul 30, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Here are a few more street shots from Friday night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

comments always welcome

2. saturnine

saturnine Guest

What is that guy painting in the last picture? It looks like a REALLY miniature landscape, lol. That reminds of those guys in Mexico that write your name on a grain of rice.

I love the second photo, although the angle seems a bit off. The blue lights at each bridge post really brings out a richness and freshness apart from the city lighting.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Street photography is something that interests me, but I'm never sure about how to aproach people to shoot. Do I just shoot first and ask permission later? Or do I ask first and then shoot? If the second option, then wouldn't you miss many oportunities? Regardless, nice shots...Thanks for sharing.

4. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi Grace

Your right those are little tiny oil paintings he is an incredibly talented man who sets up his easel on this mall and loves to talk to people about his work you can see in my photo he has to use a powerful magnifying glass to see what he is doing. The second one of the Miami skyline is one of my favorites also I'm not sure if it is tilted a bit or the curved bridge just makes it look that way. Thanks for your nice comments. Hay I have an idea why don't you send us a picture of Tucson's skyline at night it's one of my favorites city btw maybe we can start something here.

5. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi Leigh
    I love street photography is so.......edgy you just never know what your going to run across. Leigh I just shoot, Andy Williams is a very talented photographer who takes a lot of NYC street scenes he said once that if your subject sees you before you take your photo your just not doing it right. It has really helped me learn my camera doing these fast setups