Line shot ....

frozen rope in the gap for a 2B. Got a soft spot for #3 in photo too :wink:

Starting SS and in the 3-hole is my son :smile:

large.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking.

Well done Peter, it doesn't get much better than that. Tell the school that they need to buy a wind screen for the backstop!:tongue:

B

Brew

That's cool my son is the starting SS and wears #3 and either bats 1st or 3rd!!!!

Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Well done Peter, it doesn't get much better than that. Tell the school that they need to buy a wind screen for the backstop!:tongue:

Thanks Frank. Ooops, didn't even notice the background lol. Unfortunately, the frosh kids don't get the pick of the nice fields. Kinda down the pecking order.

Hey Peter,

That is an awesome shot. Like Frank said, it doesn't get much better than that. Nice shooting!

Thanks Ty. Your shots have been an inpiration of late.

That's cool my son is the starting SS and wears #3 and either bats 1st or 3rd!!!!

Can't wait for the season to start!!!

Small world and thanks for the comments. #3 has always been his favorite number.

Great timing

Thanks Eric .

Nice capture... even better when it's your kid!

Thanks Anthony! Yeah, it makes buying all the expensive gear worth it.....I think :eek:

It's pretty special for all the Dads and Moms here that shoot their kid's activities, special events or just candids as they grow up. Having the opportunity to look back and sharing the memories is what it's all about.

Superb shot, great timing, excellent exposure!! That pretty well does it.
You nailed it!!!! Congratulations.

Many thanks Jim for the kind words. Not the optimal sports cam (Only 3fps), but AF is real good IMHO. On waiting list for the new camera release :wink:

Thanks again

Latest threads

Top Bottom