Liquid Assets

ir-wretchedexcess2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

At first glance, the photo appears to be too busy yet, I like it.
Looking at it, I almost want to grab the bars of the gate and peak inside for a close look. Good job!
Can you please, give filter and processing details?

GPSMapNut said:
At first glance, the photo appears to be too busy yet, I like it.
Looking at it, I almost want to grab the bars of the gate and peak inside for a close look. Good job!
Can you please, give filter and processing details?

Busy for certain. As you can see, the house and grounds are so jam-packed with stuff to have come to the threshold of parody.

There was no filter involved here -- the picture was taken with my IR-converted D50. As for processing details, I honestly don't remember what I might have done. The world of photography holds many mysteries for me, and what you folks call post-processing is among the most occult of them all. I see from the exif that I apparently tried to convert this from NEF with a trial version of Capture 4 (since abandoned for the trial version of Capture NX). If I recall correctly, there was some sort of auto lighting/color correction button I pressed. The rest would have just been a little cropping and resizing. This processing stuff is a blank slate to me, so if an image doesn't work within a couple of clicks, it generally goes straight to the electron dumpster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice captures. Don't give up on NX so easily. Check out their tutorials and play! It does everything Capture does, and more. I am beginning to like it very much. I also do not have PS.

Latest threads

Top Bottom