Lisa & Morten: 52 Week Challenge 2015 (Week 53- Dec 31st) - finished

There is no doubt Lisa and me are doing another year not only because we're having a great time shooting together but also for the great friendship we get here on the forum.
We have no theme - but you'll most likely see a lot of family, nature, martial arts and other everyday stuff :D
We're both looking forward to shoot with you all again.

One of Lisas many selftimer shots of us

G6_Lisa_2014-06-08_P1210331-Edit.jpg
by Morten Westergaard, on Flickr

Well, it will be an exciting year. I like the idea of doing the project with someone too. It will be a fun time and a great first shot.

Fine flesh tones in that image Morten. Looking forward to seeing how you and Lisa explore the world this year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the "3s" this week. M3 what a great family image, and L3 is a very beautiful sunset that could be a metaphor for the end of vacation. Nice start to your 2015 travels here Lisa and Morten.

COngratulations on the house. I am in the planning stages of building one and moving about 130 miles south. Love the portraits too. L did a great job.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Ohhh...another 52 week from the Dynamic Duo!! :D

I truly enjoy your photos, Lisa and Morten, and eagerly await this year's challenge. Also, congratulations on the house - it looks beautiful!!

Real Name
Chris
Ah! That first one of yours could have been shot by Bill Eggleston. I love it! Lisa has a nice selection of your family outing too.

Gonna be a good year!

I'm happy to have your company for another year, Morten and Lisa. It such fun seeing you work together... a wonderful partnership.

Lisa and Morten. So glad that you're doing a 2015 project. I enjoy your photography and I'm glad to hear that it solidifies your relationship.. Nice shots. I especially like the last shot. The new house looks nice. Best of luck with it.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
They are red, they are white - they are Danish Dynamite!

Yahoo - Lisa and Morten are back!

Looking forward to you both.

Regards
Klaus

It's the "3s" this week. M3 what a great family image, and L3 is a very beautiful sunset that could be a metaphor for the end of vacation. Nice start to your 2015 travels here Lisa and Morten.
Thanks a lot Jeff

COngratulations on the house. I am in the planning stages of building one and moving about 130 miles south. Love the portraits too. L did a great job.
Many thanks!

Ohhh...another 52 week from the Dynamic Duo!! :D
I truly enjoy your photos, Lisa and Morten, and eagerly await this year's challenge. Also, congratulations on the house - it looks beautiful!!
Many thanks Lyndee :D

Ah! That first one of yours could have been shot by Bill Eggleston. I love it! Lisa has a nice selection of your family outing too.
Gonna be a good year!
Thank you Chris - yes it's gonna be a good year

I'm happy to have your company for another year, Morten and Lisa. It such fun seeing you work together... a wonderful partnership.
The same to you Frank

Lisa and Morten. So glad that you're doing a 2015 project. I enjoy your photography and I'm glad to hear that it solidifies your relationship.. Nice shots. I especially like the last shot. The new house looks nice. Best of luck with it.
Thanks a lot Art

They are red, they are white - they are Danish Dynamite!
Yahoo - Lisa and Morten are back!
Looking forward to you both.
Regards
Klaus
Thank you Klaus - glad to do another year with you

Congrats on your new house!! Love to see your "combo" pics from Dad and Daughter.
Many thanks Birgit

Such wonderful photos, welcome to the new house,
Lisa has some great moods in her shots.
Thanks a lot Fons

Lisas Week 2 pictures

We didn't have weather for outdoor shooting this weekend - storm, rain and hail
Instead we visited my sister - and of course Lisa decided to do some dog shots.
She loves their Chihuahuas - Milky and Diva :)

I think this is the first time she tried bw pp'ing

L4: G6+ 20/1.7

G6_Lisa_2015-01-11_P1230829.jpg

L5: G6+ 20/1.7

G6_Lisa_2015-01-11_P1230820.jpg

L6: G6+ 20/1.7

G6_Lisa_2015-01-11_P1230838-Edit.jpg

Morton, you and Frank have people imaging down to a science, very fine image. Lisa, #1 is so very cool, my fav.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom