Lisbon

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Jun 5, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Didn't do much posting lately,hectic at work and it remains that way the following weeks,flew to Portugal last Friday with our guy from the legal department to talk about the general conditions of the contract, had some time left before the plane brought us back to Amsterdam,enjoy

All with X 17-55dx and circ. polar(B+W)

2. Great ! They sure bring some memories back. I was in Lisbon, oh, in 76 and 80 ! My fav is the one with the hill troley - feels quite impressive.

3. Hans, nice work. I love the colorful street scenes, especially the first one.

Did you by any chance connect with Celia Bule?

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

4. Simply awesome!

5. celia bule

celia bule Guest

Hi, Hans. Very nice pictures. Thanks for your interest in my country.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here in August ( it's when you are coming isn't it?). I have been away for a while because I was studying to become a judge. I finished my exams last week but I'm too tired to go out and take pictures. I'll be back after I know the exams results.

6. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thanks all

Celia,It will be the end af August for about ten weeks near Villa franco de Xiera don't know if I spelled it correct, perhaps you can show me around when I've time to spare keep in touch

7. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Hans

Simply Beautiful

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC

[/b]