Little blue ring

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Todd_D1x, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Todd_D1x

Todd_D1x

Feb 23, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Hi everyone, I just moved over to this forum and I think it is great. Everyone is much friendlier here than at the dpreview forum, except for a few.

Well this image was made with the Nikon D2h, 85mm F/1.4 at F/5.6 with a Canon 500 D attached. The image was cropped for best results. Enjoy.

Todd

original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hello Todd,

curious why no comments on this unusual flower. The blue, which is not found to often in flowers is quite pretty. The ring is interesting.

What flower is that.

The composition might be enhanced a bit if it were more diagonal. Bit shorter top stem, not sure.

Beautifull seen and shot.

regards
    Gale

3. I for one had not seen the post until now. I think it is beautiful. Love the saturated colors and the very interesting ring effect it makes. Well done Todd.

4. Todd_D1x

Todd_D1x

Feb 23, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Hi Gale, I thank you for your comments. However, I have no clue as to what this flower is named, I do know it grows around the stem and was tiny. It was a quick shot with my 85mm and the Canon 500D closeup lens. Thanks again Gale.

Todd

5. Todd_D1x

Todd_D1x

Feb 23, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Thanks Gordon, I like the way it turned out as well. I too like the rich colors. Thanks dude...

Todd