Little Bride

I know there are a lot of technical stuff wrong with this shot, but I was going through some archived images and found this gem. This is my 4 yrold neice

46145764.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 13058

View attachment 13059

Phoey on technical.

They are great shots and she is beautiful.

Last one has a great look.

Adorable child

and great job capturing her sparkling personality. She's such a doll. You know, since you mentioned that these shots weren't technically perfect, and being the inquisitive type, I had to go over them with a fine tooth comb to look for the imperfections.

Steve, maybe it's me being over critical, but on the first shot she is to close to the bg and shot at to small of an aperture (something like F16 or something like that, Number 2 the tole is blown out, number 3 to close to the bg feet coming out of head, hot spot on her nose and needs more fill to soften the shadow on the right. and that just off of the top of my head.

But I love the shots anyway. and she is a really special kid.

Dan

Beautiful young lady Dan and you have captured her personality here. Interesting that you should mention that she was too close to the background as thay was my very first thought.

I'm not worried about technical...it looks as though she had a magical time with her Uncle. I really like the last image.

Latest threads

Top Bottom