Little Charmer

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, May 11, 2005.

1. This little doll was the flower girl at a recent wedding. She's only 3years old, so there was some worry about how she'd react to
    the crowd. We needn't have been concerned. People started clapping when she walked in the door, and after a moment's
    pause, she just smiled and began waving to the crowd as she walked down the aisle. It was one of the highlights of the
    day's events.

Here's a few more shots I took of her over the weekend. She stole every picture she was in 8).

View attachment 8633

View attachment 8634

View attachment 8635

2. Frank.......you have a real talent for capturing special moments!! Keep up the good shootin'!!! :D :D :D :D

3. Frank, these shots are sooo good. Image #2 and #4 are priceless. You have really scored with these.

4. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    she's a real eye catcher. no. 4 is my favorite. the 3rd one has a certain apeal as well.

Great captures.

5. Wonderful shots Frank.

6. Thanks for all the kind comments, folks, but in this case, the model made the photographer, not the other way around.
    If you want to see why she's so captivating, all you have to do is look at this shot of her with her mother. The apple
    didn't fall far from the tree 8).

7. Frank,

Great series again. My personal favorite is #2: the eyes and the smile of both subjects are just wonderful. Very well captured. The others are very good too, of course! 8)

8. Frank, Frank, Frank Wow, what a series! That first one is a winner. The third one, with the wedding party..oh my goodness. All brides are lovely, of course, but one's eye goes straight to that little urchin with the half-smile.

Hat's of to you, my friend. :D

Rich

9. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    One of the most angelic little girls I've ever seen,

and with the possible exception of the young lady camera left of the bride, :twisted: she's the prettiest one in that whole group shot! Really love her in the water shot. That's my fave. Simply perfect!

10. Thanks, Rich The magnetic appeal of that little girl is what struck me, too. She stole every group shot she was in.

11. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I was just going to say everyone in a picture with her has to be jealous, she really does steal the show.

12. The last one is my favorite, but, I keep going back to the third one. I'm amazed how that little doll can upstage five other pretty girls.
    I can't keep my eyes off her for more than a second in that shot.