Little Green Heron

This time he posed nice for me.

40336415.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I am going to try to go out this weekend if it warms up. Hopefully I will get this processing done. Wow what a boatload for me, anyway. Hey I am just a beginner.

Cheers
Gale

This was on sunday when I was just poking around at the Wetlands in the late afternoon.

Hollared to Harry on this one. He really likes these guys. They just love to hide or stand on something really ugly. Got one of those to :>))

Thank you Mike and Jim for you kind words.

Gee hope we can do this again soon.
Thank You all again for such a great experience. First for me.

Regards
Gale

JC

Really wonderful light, Gale. I love those green feathers. Get rid of the branches above it, and you can have your bird avatar!

Looking forward to more.

Joel

:>)) smiles at David.

Thank you. He was pretty sharp. Just played a little.

Cheers
Gale

PGB

Frank has a shot of one of these at our local pond. I however haven't seen it. They are beautiful and this shot says it all.

Thanks Gale.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you very much.

This bird is not very large and likes to hide where you can't get a shot at him. ORRRR he is in plain view on the ugliest background you could ever imagine. I have shot him there on several occasions and dump them in the trash.

So I feel good getting this one.

Just another birdie challenge. :>)

Regards
Gale

HI Patrick,

Thank you very much.

I am suprised you have them up there. Like the Great Blues I guess, they are everywhere.

I am not suprised you have not seem them.. They hide alot. Or should I say they blend well in dark places :>)

Regards
Gale

Latest threads

Top Bottom