Little Green

Got this little guy during the trip to the rookery in St Augustine last month. Didn't see many of these, but did get a couple of good shots of him. Shot with the D2H / 70-200VR. As with almost all of the other shots that we got on the trip, it was pretty overcast, but I think this one came out OK.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks,

Flew said:
Got this little guy during the trip to the rookery in St Augustine last month. Didn't see many of these, but did get a couple of good shots of him. Shot with the D2H / 70-200VR. As with almost all of the other shots that we got on the trip, it was pretty overcast, but I think this one came out OK.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks,
Very nice frank! Gotta love that lens!

Now that is a great shot if I ever saw one. You sure know how to shoot these little guys Frank. Love the color and detail, so very crisp.

Frank, you gotta stop posting such nice pictures taken with that lens. You're only contributing to my LLD. :(

I got this guy on the other end of the Rookery, deep in shade. Wished I could've seen him against this nice silvery background! Very nice shot!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Most of the credit for this one has to go to this cute little guy for posing so nicely. All I did was point and shoot. 8)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom