1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Little K and Mum

Discussion in 'People' started by Dayo, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Dayo

Dayo

May 1, 2006
    Bahrain
    We had lunch with a friend and her new baby today (well, the baby slept through lunch) and I took some shots after dropping her off at home.

The colours were all over the shop and after doing my best, decided to try B&W. Applied Woody's Treatment to the first pic. Doesn't look as slick as his stuff though.

Not sure which version to send to the mum, Colour or B&W?

k1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    k3.jpg

k4.jpg
    k2.jpg

I would have liked to put it into the photoclinic but I'm not allowed to post there.

D200&18-200. Had left the 85 at home.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Dayo,
    If you would like to submit a photo to the photo clinic, please send a PM to Gordon (greyflash). He should be able to help you with it.

Cute baby. I really like the first shot in B&W! Mom looks so proud!

3. Dayo

Dayo

May 1, 2006
    Bahrain
    Thanks for the feedback Leigh. Looks like I'm on my own in deciding which to go for. Probably be the B&W.

4. They are all very nice. I seem to prefer the first one... it has a sepia quality to it. The only thing I'd suggest would be to spot out the blemishes on her cheek.

Keep shooting and working on the processing. Don't worry if it doesn't look like my stuff, I've been at it for years. It just takes practice and experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.